Judah%20Priest

Thursday, January 11, 2018

DEEP THOUGHT THINKING

Shalom Ppl, Its has been a long time since i been on here a lot has change a lot has happened but for the good. i believe the greatest change i have experienced is growth. I have learned to not allow small things to get to me when i use to just let it get to me and blow up. 

The one thing i noticed was that i needed to know who i was and Know that nothing anybody says or does  change who I am, I learned way i talk walk and speak is me and nobody can change that except me. 

Big problems was only big because i allowed them to. So as i go forward in this walk of life i will continue to have control and power over who I'am and what I allow to have in cypher.

Since i have been On this journey, my music has matured I'm learning new things and incorporating these things into my life. 

I have been offered numerous opportunities because of having a clearer mind and a positive vibe.
In these days and times we as a ppl need to do more self reflecting. Reflect on our own mistakes reflect on our own character, reflect on why when opportunities arise you cant grab hold of it, 
and not make a excuse for why you didn't grab hold of that opportunity. 

If we as a ppl can do more self reflection we could learn to unite as one and not divid and be stagnated. 

These are my thoughts of today -------- judah Priest--------






No comments:

Post a Comment